Thursday, December 31, 2009

Social Bookmarking

I've been working this morning on the "Delicious" website. I've explored the one that has been created for the 20/20 Things Class for D20. I did find a few good links on this one. One was called "abpc - Transforming Learning." It was all about inquiry and project based learning which is right up my alley.

However, I really don't see much use for myself with this website. I can see how it can be good for some people, but maybe my brain doesn't operate the same way. The main way it would be useful to me is by clicking on the links on the right side of the page to see the different "tags" such as "webquests" or "teaching."

I did do the additional challenge and create my own "delicious" website. I already had a yahoo ID so that made it easier. When I did import all of my bookmarks from my home computer, all the tags were already the folders I had my favorites organized into. I try and keep my bookmarks organized both at home and at school. So for me, putting together a "delicious" website is redundant. It's the same exact organization as what I already have done in my favorites through internet explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment