Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Glogster

I have never really been one to use blogs or other type of electronic communication devices. So I was a bit hesitant as I started the exploration of the Glosters application, knowing that it was a "combination blog and electronic scrapbooking on steroids!"

However, after using it to create my own glog, I really like the resource. I can definitely see it as something that would be very useable in my classroom. I could easily create one that would serve as an introductory resource for lessons. I can also see it as a resource for students to use to create very interactive "research" projects. Exactly how is still not totally clear in my mind, but I do know that it can potentially be very useable.

I do have one question though; if students do create these how can they share them with the rest of the class? This is something that I would really like to be able to see students do after creating these. Any feedback on this would be much appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rodney - make sure you check out the education site at http://edu.glogster.com. You can register up to 200 students free and you control who gets to see the student glogs! Good luck. Also check out this bookmark site of great Glogster EDU resources: http://www.diigo.com/user/glogstereduman Here if you need us - Andrew / Director

    ReplyDelete