Wednesday, December 30, 2009

RSS and Google Reader

I just finished putting together a very cool RSS feed through Google Reader. I'm not for sure if "RSS Feed" is the proper term but I have 11 different subscriptions that currently have 51 new items posted.

This RSS feed is focused on one of my passions, the outdoors. It includes feeds from several different western national parks as well as different wildlife and conservation blogs. I have also included links to the Colorado Springs Gazette and Denver Post outdoor sections. This will be nice to access so that they are all in one place to read the newest updates.

Now the question (and it's similar to others): if I create one of these, can I share them with my students. I see the "share" button but I'm not for sure if this is something I can share with my students in a classroom setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment